Saturday, April 16, 2011

hi everbody

I love to fish. I set a goal for myself to get 100 days of fishing in this year. I am living in Rifle Colorado, a town in western Colorado along the I-70 corridor. I was convinced by my sisters to start a blog about my 100 days of fishing  this year. I have been fishing about 25 times this year. Most of those days it was all fishing and no catching. I had a couple of good days so far this spring on the Colorado River near the town of Silt, Co. I fished the Frying pan river near the town of Basalt, I did not catch anything that day. The Roaring Fork River is a frustrating river to fish, I have not had much success there either. I am not counting those days towards my 100 days. We can call it spring training. So today I am going to Gypsum/Wolcott area of the Eagle River. The weather should be nice, I hope the fishing is too.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Good luck today on the Eagle River.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to read all your posts, Charlie! this is one blog i might be able to get dave to follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 days of fishing? When are you going to have time to hunt?! This is great, brother, and I bet you will have 1,000 people following your blog! You're in such a spectacular location. Give us pics of you and Buddy in your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie - This is so awesome. I can't wait to read all about your days on the river. Post lots of pics! Happy fishing!

    ReplyDelete